We’re Recruiting for a Sales Executive!
Who are you?
Are you a likeable character that can easily build rapport? Do you have a good memory for services and individuals?
We’re looking for a confident, approachable listener to join our team.
Starting in a Sales role with the potential to move into Business Development; we’re looking for a skilled communicator to generate business and serve as the first point of contact for all enquiries.
The ideal applicant will have previous sales experience and a hunger to meet & exceed targets, directly contributing towards the success of the business.
- A confident, people person who is happy to pick up the phone.
- A receptive listener who can respond in the Urban Feather manner.
- An approachable, likeable character that can instantly build rapport.
- A keen and knowledgeable person with a good memory for services and individuals.
- An organised individual able to manage their own (& others) workload to meet targets.
- An understanding of the sales funnel & customer cycle.
- A skilled communicator who can effectively speak to clients in their preferred manner (call, email or face-to-face).
- English & Maths GCSE grade C or above (or equivalent).
- A clean driving license.
Initially working alongside other team members to understand the business and it’s clients, the successful candidate will work towards leads & sales targets. You will acts as a potential client’s first point of contact and speak to existing clients for up-selling opportunities. You will schedule and prepare for client meetings, ensure the CRM system is kept up to date, attend networking events and work with the team to promote our services.
- 35 hours / week
- 09.00 – 17:00 | Monday – Friday
- Full time
- Permanent, subject to 3-month probationary period
£17,000 basic, £30,000 OTE.
How to Apply
Send us an email with a subject of ‘Sales Executive Vacancy’ to email@example.com or apply via Indeed.